Cross Timbers Lodge is a complete vacation home with the
• 3 bedroom, 2 bath, with a loft, sleeps up to 10 (Split plan w/
master on 1 side, 2 bedrooms on other. 1550 square feet - plenty
of room for everyone)
o Master suite with king bed, Jacuzzi tub with separate shower
o Guest room with queen bed
o Guest room with 2 twin beds
o Sleeper sofa in living area
o Air mattress
• Soaring vaulted ceiling, and stone, wood burning fireplace in
downstairs living area
• 5 flat screen TV's with cable, & dvd players (there is a tv in
every bedroom, 1 in living room, & 1 in the loft)
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Private 6 person hot tub on deck.
• Propane gas grill on deck. The deck spans the entire back of
house, and has a gorgeous view of the Ozarks
* If you plan to golf at one of the many golf courses in the
area, a set of men's & women's clubs are provided in our cabin for
• Outdoor seating/dining on deck.
• Community pool & hot tub also available.
• All linens (kitchen, bathroom, & bedroom) are provided along
with plenty of extra blankets & pillows for cozying up.
• Washer & dryer provided in cabin. Iron & ironing board
• Hair dryers in each bathroom.
• Clock radio with CD player in each bedroom.
• Free high speed wireless Internet.
• We’ve even included a few extras such as games, puzzles,
family friendly dvd’s, and Legos for the younger crowd.